About me

Friday 20 October 2017

Current Beauty Favourites

I honestly don’t know what’s been wrong with me recently. Well I do I spend my weekends drunk and on Sundays when I used to blog I’m too hungover to function. So blogging has taken a back seat. However recently I feel like my passion for it is coming back and my love for beauty and skincare is growing. So I thought the perfect way to kick start my new blogging era would be with my current beauty favourites.





Benefit are known for creating a banging eyebrow range and I have to say this product in particular is worth the hype it’s my go to brow product now. I use shade 3 and the shade is perfect not too dark or light. It shapes my brows out and fills them in. I am defiantly a pomade gal however I’m so upset because I can feel it drying out and I can’t part with the money for a new one but I think I’m going to have to.


Morphe 35O Palette- £23.50
This palette is literally everything. The shades are so up my street, its the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades. The pigment is insane and there is a little amount of fall out which is something i personally look for in an eyeshadow palette. I mean all you need to do is look at it, LOVE!


Rimmel Insta Fix & Matte Powder- £4.99
This is a product i found buried at the bottom of my collection and as i had ran out of my Estee Lauder powder i thought i would give this ago and i bloody love it. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Sets all my make up in place without looking cakey. I love glowy skin so im not the biggest fan of powder but its necessary to stop all the creasing and this one has made me a fan of powder.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- £20.50
Hands down the best mascara i have ever used. My lashes are thankfully quite long and dark naturally but i am still very particular when it comes to mascara. The main 2 things i look for are length and no clumping, this one ticks both boxes times a million. I absolutely love it, im currently trying out a new mascara its good but its no roller lash. So im in desperate need of re buying this but its so expensive. Buttt its totally worth it!

Thebalm Mary Lou Manizer- £19.99
Yes this product is 100% worth all the hype around it, it gives you the most incredible glow without being glittery. I have been many skin tones this year and its has literally worked with every shade i have been. If you are in need of a highligther get this. I know this picture is the 3 but i have to say i never us the others its all about the Mary Lou

Barry M Metallic Lip Kit- Prestige- £6.99
I cant believe i have never tried one of these before. I bought this for my friend as a gift but i couldn't resist the colour so i had to buy one for myself and its the best decision i could have made. The colour is just so pretty, it dries super quick and lasts all night. The key is also thats its not too drying and it suits all skin tones. You also get a lip liner with it and all for £6.99 way better than most high end ones ive used. 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Morphe palettes are everywhere, do I need to try one? :D
    this lipstick shade looks great!

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx