About me

Sunday 23 July 2017

THE summer top

Its been so long since ive written and photographed an actual outfit post! Life has kinda gotten in the way recently but ive recently realised its time to get over it all and start doing what i love again.



I love taking inspiration from fellow bloggers and at the moment I love Liv purvis's style. I saw this top in one of her hauls and I fell in love! For this outfit I thought I'd style it with my high waisted Miss Selfridge blue jeans. However it also looks great with gingham ( thanks again for the inspiration Liv). On my feet I wore my trusty black fringe boots from schuh. 






I really feel like Bardot style tops are really in this summer. There are so many on the high street right not but I feel like this one is such high quality and I love how many ways it can be styled.

SHOP THIS POST:

Topshop bardot top

Miss selfridge jeans (similar)

Schuh fringe boots (similar) 

1 comment:

  1. Summer and you're wearing long jeans and boots? Where are you? haha
    I love the top (and boots) :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx