About me

Monday 1 May 2017

Body Shop Skincare

Im not really one to be into skincare, i just tend to use wipes (shock horror i know) to take off my make up. However recently my skin has been really dry and spotty so i decided it was time to try some real skincare



Ive always had dry and sensitive skin so knowing that The Body Shop use natural ingredients in their products i thought this was the best way to go. They have recently launched the almond milk and honey range which is directly aimed at dry and sensitive skin so i decided to give the scrub a go. Then along with this i saw that the Vitamin E cleanser and toner were recommended for my skin type so i popped them in my basket and used my 40% 02 priority code. Ive been using my cleanser and toner pretty much everyday for a month and my scrub about 3 times a week or whenever i have had a heavy face of make up on. All combined they have really worked to help clear up my skin. The scrub has gotten rid of the dead skin around my nose and helped my skin feel a lot smoother than it ever has. Also when you are massaging the scrub into your skin it doesn't feel like you are stripping your skin it also puts some moisture back in. If you have pretty dry skin i would highly recommend this!  
The cleanser has worked really well and has not made my sensitive skin flair up its soothed and moisturised my skin whilst taking off all my make up. The toner compliments this really well and just helps my skin feel super fresh and 100% check that all my make up has gone.  
Together they are such a great combination and i finally feel like i have found something that matched my skin and doesn't irritate or dry it out any more than it already is. Dry or sensitive skin? Check out these products!

SHOP THIS POST:

Almond Milk & Honey Gently Exfoliating Cream Scrub

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser

Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

2 comments:

  1. I'm so fussy when it comes to my skincare routine, mainly because my skin is such a combination of rubbish it's hard! So important to find what works for you too, and it sounds like these worked perfectly for you!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | BlogLovin | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always hear good things about the Body Shops skin care, need to try it! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx