About me

Sunday 12 March 2017

Powder Brows


As we all know eyebrows have become a huge part of everyone's make up routine over the past few years and it seems that every beauty company are trying to come out with the next innovative brow product. 


I have to say Benefit absolutely smashed it last year, my personal favourite was the goof proof pencil! However i recently very kindly got sent the new brow shake powder from Rimmel. It has 4 shade selections depending on how dark or light you want your brows to be. 
Its a 3 in one product that you can draw out your brows with, define which shape you want and then also fill them in! Having everything in one product does make everything that much easier.    

 However i did have few issues with this product. The application is easy its like a pen you just use to draw but when it came to filling in my brows the product created alot of fall out and i had to redo my whole foundation because all the powder fell down onto my face. And i know that you will say make sure you tapped the pen and blew excess away, trust me i did this, but the fallout was still huge! I like to do my foundation before my brows so this was a real issue for me and also i found the color shades not quite right for me. I tried both the second and third shade and neither looked right on me. I feel like this product is a great idea and can make your brows look really defined but the shade range and application process could be improved.

SHOP THIS POST:

Rimmel Brow Shake Filling Powder

1 comment:

  1. I don't do anything with my brows (ever) but I like the idea of having it all in one product. I do have just one tiny spot I'd like to fill in so I'll really think about getting this product :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx