About me

Sunday 5 March 2017

D.I.Y

Finally back with an outfit post! This outfit wasn't planned at all, i was going shopping and i didn't really know what to wear as the weather is so hit and miss here in England at the moment.  

Ive always loved the look of a bra peeking through under a shirt but at the moment i dont own a white shirt so i thought i would try it out with this little black Primark vest i had and i loved the look it created. The bra i have on is just a simple black lace bra from ASOS.  
I decided to pair this DIY top with my white jeans from River Island and this black and white blazer is from Quiz. On my feet i just wore my simple black pointed boots from New Look, i usually love wearing more colour but i felt this look was quite grown up for my usual style.     

Considering i had no intention of wearing this kind of outfit im really happy with how it turned out!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Leave me your thoughts below!

SHOP THIS POST: 
ASOS Bra (similar)
Quiz Jacket- Nothing similar :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx