About me

Thursday 19 January 2017

River Island WishList

As you all know River Island is my favourite high street shop, every since i worked there a few years back ive loved their clothing so much.
Beige Tie Trench Coat
Khaki Embroidered Playsuit
Purple Clutch Bag
Blue Was Rip and Repair Molly Jeggings
Black Suede Embroidered Min Skirt
Khaki Lace up Shoes
I spend alot of time just idly browsing their site so i thought i would show you a few of the items ive been lusting after for a while now. Im in love with khaki and embroidered details at the moment, if you cant already tell by my choices, I also felt this trench was a high street version of the beyond ridiculously expensive Burberry ones that are out there and ive ALWAYS wanted one.

Do you like any of these pieces? If so which is your favourite?

Hope you enjoyed this post, leave me your thoughts below!

1 comment:

  1. Jeans are my favorite piece of clothing so I love those, but lately I've been really interested in these boots with open heels. I'm thinking of getting ones my self :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx