About me

Monday 9 January 2017

Blazer Style

Its been a while since ive posted an outfit post on here, they are the reason i started my blog so im so happy to be back with one.

I got this amazing jacket off my parents for Christmas and i love it so much. Its different to any other style of blazer ive seen before. The fringe detail paired with the cut out patches on the elbow just make this piece so unique.
I feel like this piece is the star of the outfit so i didn't want to detract from it with anything else, so i have kept the other items fairly plain.
My jeans are acid wash, high waisted ones from Quiz. My top is just a plain black ribbed vest style from River Island and then on my feet these New Look black ankle boots, which have become such a staple in my wardrobe. I love this outfit for all kinds of occasions, this blazer is perfect for so many outfit styles.

Hope you all enjoyed this post, leave me your thoughts below.

2 comments:

  1. i like your outfit!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket, you look amazing! Your parents have good taste

    Han xx

    http://hannahelizabethblg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx