About me

Monday 19 September 2016

Jumpsuitting

Playsuits are my thing, they suit my body type and height but when it comes to jumpsuits I tend to struggle. I always feel too short or totally lacking in the boob department to ever look good in them.

However not too long ago when I was out shopping with my mum I saw this gorgeous palm print jumpsuit from Topshop and though sod it I'm going to try it on. I'm so glad I did! I actually felt so comfy in it. It has pockets, a loose waistband and the v neck isn't too low that I look like a total ironing board.
The length was perfect and I thought it looked super cute with these small New Look strappy heels and my Michael Kors bag. I decided to wear my River Island leather jacket because I feel this jumpsuit, although it is very summery, it can be worn anytime it all depends on how you accessories it.

How do you feel about jumpsuits? 
Hope you all enjoyed and leave me your thoughts below.

SHOP THIS POST:
Palm Print Jumpsuit* exact same style just different print
New Look Strappy Sandals
River Island Leather Jacket
Michael Kors Bag

4 comments:

  1. I've personally not gone the jump suit or play suit wagon as bathroom issues seem more hassle than it's worth. I used to wear dungarees and they were enough of a hassle. Having said that, these look really good on you, love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you went out of your comfort zone with this jumpsuit 💗

    You look amazing 😘

    Poppy Mayy
    poppymayy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumpsuit looks so pretty! It suits you so much so I hope you try some more.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with jumpsuits cause im a little short and chunky in the wrong places! This one looks stunning on you, you totally rock it!

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx